[Ansible-service-broker] Tagging before 3.7

John Matthews jmatthew at redhat.com
Tue Sep 12 14:01:44 UTC 2017

I'd like to see if we can maintain a single binary that works on 3.6 and
3.7 for ~next month opposed to branching/forking code now.

Thought is, check for capability, if it exists use it, if it doesn't error
out.
For something like the User Impersonation feature of "auto_escalate: False"
we require newer APIs in 3.7, but we can error out if running on 3.6.
This allows the same broker binary to continue to work on 3.6 for next
month while 3.7 issues are being flushed out.