[Ansible-service-broker] Creating Tests for your APBs

Ryan Hallisey rhallise at redhat.com
Mon Feb 5 21:12:01 UTC 2018

Hey folks,

   There have been some new APBs that have been popping up in the
community, which I'm excited to see :).  I wanted to make everyone aware
that there are multiple paths you to can take to add testing to your apb.
First, there's the command `apb test`, which will run a test.yaml playbook
<https://github.com/ansibleplaybookbundle/ansible-playbook-bundle/blob/master/docs/proposals/testing_implementation.md#writing-a-testyml-action>
to test if your apb is in a working condition. Second, you can add CI to
your apb that will run per pull request to your apb's git repo.  I
published a video today demonstrating how to add CI:
https://youtu.be/b-yYZuQllVo.  It can test multiple apbs together on top of
both openshift and kuberentes using the service-catalog and broker.

The more tests the better!!

Thanks,
  - Ryan