SW RAID over Fasttrack100 as JBOD?

Greetings.

I'm trying to get software RAID working over 4 Fasttrack100
cards running in JBOD mode, but the regular ATA driver in the
2.4 kernels (chipset is reported as PDC20267) is giving me
(random) data errors.  (It's not the RAID code; the data errors
occur simply writing to/reading from the drives with dd.)

Would I be able to use your driver for this?  Or is your driver
hardware RAID only?  (hmmm... is the Fasttrack card hardware
RAID only?)

Andrew Klaassen