2003-February Archive by Thread
Messages are ordered newest-to-oldest in this index. The newest
threads will be at the top of this page, the oldest will be at the bottom.
Within a single thread, the first mail note is the START of the
thread; the notes following that are in the chronological order of
when they were received. So globally, newest messages are at the top,
but within a thread, the oldest (the start of the thread) is at the
If you think about it, it is confusing. Just go with the flow and everything will be all right.
- FastTrak 100 Lite (PDC20265R),
- switching from ataraid to software raid,
- Installing Red Hat 8.0 ATARAID directly,
- Can't get Promise PDC20276 to go with ataraid,
- Asus P4B533-E e linux,
- promise PDC20276 / MBFastTrak133 Lite on RH71 -> RH80,
- Promise PDC 20276 + Linux 2.4.20 = kernel panic. Need help!!,
- RE: Promise RAID Drivers (Kamil Staniucha - Ziaja Ltd.),
Support at Alden Hosting
- Re: Kernel panic 72:01 more questions,
- RE: Promise RAID Drivers,
Kamil Staniucha - Ziaja Ltd.
- Re: Performance comparison between Promise's FastTrak driver andthe atarad/pdcraid drivers,
- HPT 374 Problem,
- Re: Adaptec AAR-1200A,
- Bug in pdcraid.c,