Re: RedHat & VIA SATA

> When using 2.4.22-ac1, did it work out-of-the-box? (and although a RH
> moderated list -- What is the "SID" in Debian/SID? :))
1. No, I applied the patch (by: I searched the lines myself where the code has to be...
2. just the flavour: there are 3 courently :woody(the stable distribution), sid(the unstable but most current distribution) und sarge (the testing one which is going to be the next stable release)....

And yes, I know this is a list mostly for redhat, but you can (and I do) use the opensource raid driver it is mostly about in other distributions...

mfg Albert Dengg

--
Albert Dengg <a_d gmx at>