VIA SATA RAID.

I have a KT600-based ASUS motherboard with VIA SATA RAID on-board. I understood that the latest 2.6 test kernels should support this SATA RAID (in libata), and that there are patches for the latest 2.4.xx kernels (or maybe the patch was added to the official 2.4.22/23 releases?).

I am wondering whether or not RedHat (which is my favorite distro, great job guys :-) ) is planning on supporting this SATA (and the KT600 chip set in general) in upcoming releases, or maybe even if RawHide or some other beta-level distro already contains support for this.

Thanks,

Alon.