device names

Hello,

I've just installed dmraid and set up my sata raid 0
array with kernel 2.6.9, controller is Intel ICH5(R?),
and I'm thrilled :) I'd like to congratulate the
author for this very good piece of software!

There is only one thing that annoys me: the name of
the raid device (and thus also partition names) are
horrible: isw_igefbdigf_RAID isw_igefbdigf_RAID1 etc.
Is there a way to rename them?

Thanks
Adrian

P.S. If an admin is reading this, have you considered
adding the list to gmane.org?