RAID 1+0 on Promise Fastrak S150 TX4

Antoine DAMAGEUX Antoine.Damageux at ircad.u-strasbg.fr
Thu Jul 28 09:07:32 UTC 2005

Hello

Her the file you need
I hope it will be good because I'm not realy a Linux Expert for the moment
:-)

Thanks & good holidays ( vacation )

Antoine

Message: 8
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 14:43:11 +0200
From: Heinz Mauelshagen <mauelshagen at redhat.com>
Subject: Re: RAID 1+0 on Promise Fastrak S150 TX4
To: "ATARAID (eg, Promise Fasttrak,	Highpoint 370) related
	discussions" <ataraid-list at redhat.com>

Hi Antoine,

looks like a similar one we ran into on Silicon Image.

Can you send me the 'dmraid -rD' output (*.dat, *.size and *.output)
for your config in a bzip2'ed tarball named
pdc-RAID10-Antoine_Damageux.tar.bz2
please (haven't received such example from anyone so far) ?

Because I'm going to leave for my 2 week vacation on Fri, it seems
unlikely that we get this sorted before.

Heinz