fc5 seek errors - nash mount (built-in)

James Olson big_spender12 at lycos.com
Fri Mar 31 16:11:12 UTC 2006

I'll give those diff options a try next time.  I did verify that actually booting with the LABEL= option works just to make sure, after you expressed your concerns.

> Still, it's not the best way to fix it.
True.  I'm sure you will be able to improve upon it.  But one thing I noticed is that the initrd really seems a lot faster with the patch (call it turbo charged) Smiles :)
> Thanks for the patch though!
You're welcome!