Regular RHES 5.2 update broke raid setup...

Bas Mevissen abuse at basmevissen.nl
Mon Nov 24 14:30:55 UTC 2008

Heinz Mauelshagen wrote:
> Am Montag, den 24.11.2008, 14:45 +0100 schrieb Bas Mevissen:
>> Heinz Mauelshagen wrote:
>>
>>> FYI: That release -14 had a regression I fixed in the -16 release.
>>> Does that work any better on RHEL5 for you ?
>>>
>> You are talking about an dmraid-1.0.0-rc13-16* package? I cannot find
>> it. Can you please point me where I can find it? I would be happy to
>> test it.
>
> Did you got -14 via zStream ?

No. Dunno what zStream is actually.
It is also announced here:
<http://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHBA-2008-0956.html>

> -16 not yet released, my bad.

Can you make it available, please?

Please take a look at the other points I brought forward. The current
rc15 doesn't work either and I had a question regarding "dmraid -an -p".

Reagrds,

Bas.