Howto: implement AMD SB9xx RAID5 support in dmraid

Bad Bod badbod at badbod.com
Mon Mar 26 20:10:08 UTC 2012

HI,

RAID 0 , VT8237 chip-set, 2* 250Gb HD works in windows, not in dmraid.

I would like some-one to say that this is no longer supported, or something.

I have moved on, so I guess - windows 1, dmraid 0?

I am about to change hardware, and still want to use chipset RAID.
Are there any chipset RAID that work so I can multi boot?

My VIA used to work, then a version or 2 later #!!#$ . I would still be
very happy for a resolution. Do you support AMD RAID chipset?

Regards
full stop