[augeas-devel] ./configure problem

Dean Wilson dean.wilson at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 15:47:31 UTC 2008

On 18/04/2008, David Lutterkort <dlutter at redhat.com> wrote:

>  I'd love to see and hear what it takes to make Augeas work on Ubuntu -
>  so far I've only built it on Fedora and RHEL.

I got configure working on Debian Etch with these -
apt-get install libreadline5-dev libglib2.0-dev bison flex

However the make failed with
/usr/bin/ld: final link failed: Nonrepresentable section on output

Not had a chance to look at it with any real depth but nothing obvious
sprung out. Building with no shared libs might make the make pass but
it'll be horrible.

  Dean
--
Dean Wilson               http://www.unixdaemon.net
Profanity is the one language all programmers understand