[augeas-devel] Augeas 0.0.6 / ruby-augeas 0.0.3

David Lutterkort dlutter at redhat.com
Thu Mar 6 01:52:06 UTC 2008

Since one release a day just isn't enough, I just released Augeas 0.0.6
and updated ruby bindings since the public API changed (but I think I am
done changing it now)

News:
  - Make it possible to overwrite files when saving with and without
    backups
  - Take the filesystem root as an optional argument to aug_init
  - Expose these two things as command line options in augtool
    (run augtool -h for details)

RPM's are in my yum repo, tarballs have been uploaded to augeas.net