[augeas-devel] ANNOUNCE: Augeas 0.3.4

David Lutterkort lutter at redhat.com
Thu Nov 6 02:39:56 UTC 2008

I am pleased to announce the release of Augeas 0.3.4; if I were into
codenames this would be the 'O Bummer' release.

Tarball:          http://augeas.net/download/augeas-0.3.4.tar.gz
GPG signature[1]: http://augeas.net/download/augeas-0.3.4.tar.gz.sig

RPM's for Fedora and EPEL are making their way through the build systems
and will be available shortly from the usual repos.

Detailed news:
        - fix saving of backup files; in 0.3.3, when AUG_SAVE_BACKUP was
        passed to aug_init, aug_save would always fail

David

[1] To verify the signature, first download both the .sig file and the
corresponding tarball. Then, run a command like this:

  gpg --verify augeas-0.3.4.tar.gz.sig

If that command fails because you don't have the required public key,
then run this command to import it:

  gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-keys FC6E8A22

and rerun the `gpg --verify' command.