[augeas-devel] Bug ? aug_save creates both .augnew and .augsave file

Dominique Dumont dominique.dumont at hp.com
Fri Oct 31 07:59:26 UTC 2008

David Lutterkort <lutter at redhat.com> writes:

> On Thu, 2008-10-30 at 14:11 +0100, Dominique Dumont wrote:
>> Dominique Dumont <dominique.dumont at hp.com> writes:
>> > The etc/hosts files is missing and etc/hosts.augnew file should not
>> > be created.
>
> I've just committed a patch that should fix it. How urgent is it that a
> release with that fix is made ?

Well, actually, the bug is triggered by Config::Model non regression
tests, so Config::Model packaging is blocked on Debian and RedHat. :-/

On the other hand, there's no hard deadline for these packages.

So I'd say, the sooner the better, but don't loose sleep over it. ;-)

All the best

--
Dominique Dumont
"Delivering successful solutions requires giving people what they