[augeas-devel] case-like solution?

Hi all,

I'm trying my hand at writing a lens that would allow me the create
mod_rewrite rules (including conditions) in a file. I'm having a
little trouble defining the following:

If the RewriteCond line ends in "[OR]", I need the "chain_as" item to
have the value "or", but if there's nothing at the end of the line, I
want the chain_as value to be defined as "and". Any hints on how to do
this?

It's but a first attempt, but once I have it working more or less,
I'll post it here, of course. Not sure if anyone else could use such a
specific lens.

--
Gegroet,
Tim