[augeas-devel] case-like solution?

David Lutterkort lutter at redhat.com
Tue Dec 29 17:59:53 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-12-29 at 16:15 +0100, Tim Stoop wrote:
> If the RewriteCond line ends in "[OR]", I need the "chain_as" item to
> have the value "or", but if there's nothing at the end of the line, I
> want the chain_as value to be defined as "and". Any hints on how to do
> this?

The normal union '|' of lenses should let you do this. It's probably
best to treat successive RewriteCond lines in the lens as one expression
(rather than thinking of individual lines)

Can you post what you have so far ? That will make it easier to fix
whatever problem you are having.

> It's but a first attempt, but once I have it working more or less,
> I'll post it here, of course. Not sure if anyone else could use such a
> specific lens.

I would like to have that as part of the overall httpd.conf lens; see
the patches I posted a few days ago with an embryonic Apache lens.