Re: [augeas-devel] case-like solution?

On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 12:19 PM, Tim Stoop <tim stoop gmail com> wrote:
Hi David,

On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 6:59 PM, David Lutterkort <lutter redhat com> wrote:
> The normal union '|' of lenses should let you do this.

But how do I set that actual value then? The "value" command that
Raphaël pointed at seems to throw me an error:

./apachemodrewrite.aug:24.39-.45:Undefined variable value

Sorry, my fault, I don't know how I came up with something like that. It's actually not possible to store values that cannot be parsed, unless you store them as keys, so what you could do is store it as a key instead, and then "and" would mean "no 'or' key". I can't think of another way right now.

Raphaël

> It's probably
> best to treat successive RewriteCond lines in the lens as one _expression_
> (rather than thinking of individual lines)

I go even further, I group then with the actual rewriterule.

> Can you post what you have so far ? That will make it easier to fix
> whatever problem you are having.

http://pastie.org/761099

Please keep in mind that this is my first try at creating a lens, it
will probably not be an optiomal solution just yet ;-) Feel free to
educate me, though!

> I would like to have that as part of the overall httpd.conf lens; see
> the patches I posted a few days ago with an embryonic Apache lens.

Yeah, I saw them, that was what inspired me to try my hand at this problem ;-)

--
Gegroet,
Tim