[augeas-devel] Unrequested branch added?

Tim Stoop tim.stoop at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 13:59:24 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I've taken most of this example from the bottom to top wiki page. I
have the following in my lens:

let rewriteengine = [ key "RewriteEngine" . space . store /On/ . hardeol ]

And I test it with:

        let rewriteengineon = "RewriteEngine On\n"

        test ApacheModRewrite.rewriteengine get rewriteengineon =
                { "RewriteEngine" = "On" }

To me it looks exactly the same like the tutorial does with the Source
key, fairly at the beginning of the wiki page. But when I try to run
it, I get:

$ augparse -I. tests/test_apachemodrewrite.aug
Test failure:tests/test_apachemodrewrite.aug:6.1-7.28:
 Expected:
{
  { "RewriteEngine" = "On" }
}

 Actual:
{
  { "RewriteEngine" = "On"
    {  }
  }
}

No error

Any idea how I can make the extra branch "disappear"? It's not needed
there. Using augeas 0.6.0 (on Debian Lenny with the packages from
Squeeze).

--
Gegroet,
Tim