[augeas-devel] Feature request: apply a given lense to a given file.

Robin Lee Powell rlpowell at digitalkingdom.org
Mon Jan 19 01:09:40 UTC 2009

So, as an example, the php.aug lens (aka inifile.aug, basically)
seems to work Just Fine on /etc/samhain/samhainrc; I can imagine
some improvements, but it's probably good enough.

It would be nice if I could tell augtool/the API (well, puppet
really, but that'd come later) something to the effect of "apply
this lense here to that file there; don't bother parsing anything
else".  Saves the trouble of producing another essentially identical
lense.

-Robin

--
They say:  "The first AIs will be built by the military as weapons."
And I'm thinking:  "Does it even occur to you to try for something