[augeas-devel] New example at creating a lens

Dominique Dumont dominique.dumont at hp.com
Wed Jul 15 14:41:34 UTC 2009

David Lutterkort <lutter at redhat.com> writes:

> Beautiful tutorial - and I am very impressed that you could write a
> lens for debctrl files.

Thanks :-)

> Please post a link to the final lens when it's ready,

Sure. I just need to clean it up because I've somewhat abused of the seq
lens. Due to this, the dependency info is a seq of seq lens. This makes
this part of the tree rather cryptic.

Furthermore, this double decker seq lens is not compatible with
Config::Model, that's a shame ... :o}

> I want to make sure that my automated tests pick it up to make sure we
> don't break it accidentally.

Great.

All the best

--
Dominique Dumont
"Delivering successful solutions requires giving people what they

irc:
  domidumont at irc.freenode.net
  ddumont at irc.debian.org