[augeas-devel] shellvars lense

David Robinson zxvdr.au at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 17:27:18 UTC 2009

Hi All,

Is there any particular reason that the shellvars lense only includes
certain files in /etc/sysconfig? I want to use augeas (via puppet) to
change options in /etc/sysconfig/myapp, but the lense doesn't want to
know about the file. I modified the lense so that it includes
everything in /etc/sysconfig, but I suspect there's a reason for the
filter...

Patch is attached (it should apply to HEAD, but I've only tested it
against 0.3.5-1... (then realised that 0.5.0 has been out for ages)).

--Dave