[augeas-devel] Map comments as #comment in lenses

There are some lenses that map comments as 'comment' nodes, and not as
nodes with label "#comment".

To make that more consistent, I want to use '#comment' everywhere. Since
that changes what appears in the tree, I'd like to hear from anybody who
thinks patch 1/2 will cause them problems.

The second patch should be less of an issue - it just maps comments in
sshd_config into the tree instead of omitting them from the tree entirely.

David