[augeas-devel] Towards a stable interface for libfa

While the interface for libaugeas has been stable for a long time, I never
made the same commitment for libfa. Since there's been some interest in
libfa as a separate library recently, these patches clean the interface up
so that it makes sense and can be declared stable.

Most of the changes are very simple; the most interesting bit is to make
sure we can pass strings containing nul's in and out of libfa.

David