[augeas-devel] Just general praise.

Everything I've asked for out of Augeas has been added, often with
alacrity.

I just want to say how amazingly cool that is; I've worked with some
really user-hostile open source authors, making the contrast all the
more enjoyable.  Thank you so much.

-Robin

--
They say:  "The first AIs will be built by the military as weapons."
And I'm thinking:  "Does it even occur to you to try for something