[augeas-devel] sudoers lens not working

David Lutterkort lutter at redhat.com
Mon Mar 23 04:30:52 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-03-20 at 21:32 -0700, Robin Lee Powell wrote:
> *Dude*.
>
> That is *so* great!  Thank you so much!  Point me to a wishlist or
> something.

Thanks a lot. Best place for wishlist items is as enhancements requests
with milestone set to 'wishlist' in trac[1]

> I feel bad even saying this, but would it be possible to break out
> "lenses/hosts.aug:17.49-.60" into something more clear?  I'm
> assuming that's something like "line 17 of lenses/hosts.aug,
> characters 49-60"?

Yeah, that's exactky what it means - I find the second notation a little
too verbose though. But if you send a patch, I'll commit it ;)

David

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/augeas/report