[augeas-devel] brics grammar

Francis Giraldeau francis.giraldeau at usherbrooke.ca
Tue Aug 24 02:03:34 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'm working on getting brics grammar with recursive lens. It was not
hard at all in fact, and it's almost the same function as print_grammar,
but slightly changed for brics syntax.

I do have two problems. The first is that regexp have few differences on
how they are escaped. For example, the single char "-" must be escaped,
and it's not the case with print_regexp. I don't know the impact of
changing the escaped_chars...

The other problem is more related to brics... It's like if it was using
the identifier label as a static string in the grammar, instead of using
the corresponding regexp. Weird. Will dig into it later this week.

Anyway, here it is:

http://github.com/giraldeau/augeas/tree/brics

mkdir -p /tmp/augeas
export AUGEAS_DEBUG_DIR=/tmp/augeas