Re: [augeas-devel] New lens primitive value

Hi David,

On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 8:34 PM,  <lutter redhat com> wrote:
> This adds a new lens primitive 'value'. It is the counterpart of the label
> lens in that it sets the value of a tree node to a constant, rather than
> the label.

Thanks for that! At least I assume this is in response to my previous email ;-)

Any tips on how to use this for my [OR] situation? As an example:

RewriteCond %{var} val [OR]
RewriteCond %{var} lue

How do I say, "if the line ends in [OR], add a { "chain_as" = "or" },
otherwise add a { "chain_as" = "and" }?

--
Gegroet,
Tim