[augeas-devel] Adding a Augeas version constant to the public API

David Lutterkort lutter at redhat.com
Mon Mar 29 17:37:32 UTC 2010

On Fri, 2010-03-26 at 18:18 -0300, Pedro Padron wrote:
> > do you have any specific ones that you need ?
>
> Well, I'm more interested on the error reporting API, which was
> implemented on 0.6.0.

You should be able though to discover of those API functions are there
during build time of the PHP bindings.

> I don't know if this is a good approach, but... Would it be better if
> I follow the same Augeas version number for the PHP bindings?

I don't have any terribly strong opinions on that subject - for the Ruby
bindings I don't do that, but I know people who use a scheme like
'0.6.0.N' to indicate the N-th version of the bindings that require
0.6.0