[augeas-devel] Support for comments in aptsources.aug

David Lutterkort lutter at redhat.com
Tue May 4 17:16:11 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-04-27 at 17:11 +0200, Raphaël Pinson wrote:
> Hi there,
>

> This is a patch to support mapping comments in aptsources.aug:

The patch changes the schema for aptsources - I have no objection to
that, though I hope that users of the existing lens won't trip over
that.

I am also having trouble applying the patch. Can you make sure you
rebase it against the latest HEAD from git, and use git format-patch to
produce the patch - it's ok if you attach it to an email (or send it
with git send-email)