[augeas-devel] Best way to make a shellvars-alike lens?

Hi all,

After a few weeks doing other stuff, I'm back at making lenses.
Currently I'm trying to get stuff done for cron-apt, which itself is
just a shell script and therefore uses shell variables in a config
file. What would be the best way to create a lens for this? Copy the
shellvars.aug and make adaptations (if any)? Or is there a better way?

--
Gegroet,
Tim