[augeas-devel] New release of the Haskell API bindings.

Francis Giraldeau francis.giraldeau at revolutionlinux.com
Wed Oct 20 02:59:59 UTC 2010

Hi Jude,

Thanks for this update. I tried the new archive, but was not able to run
the unit tests.

First, on ubuntu, I installed ghc6 and libghc6-testpack-prof packages.
Then, I did ./configure, make and make test. Could it be possible that
the testroot directory doesn't exists in the archive? (below my error
log)

Have a nice day,

Francis

==========
[francis at francis-laptop augeas-0.3.2]$ make test
runghc Setup configure
[...]
runghc Setup build
Preprocessing library augeas-0.3.2...
Preprocessing executables for augeas-0.3.2...
Building augeas-0.3.2...
Registering augeas-0.3.2...
runghc Setup.hs test
### Failure in: 2
testGoodDefVar (1)
expected: AugRet 1
but got: AugRet 0
### Failure in: 3
testReplaceDefVar
expected: AugRet 1
but got: AugRet 0
### Failure in: 4
testNullDefVar (1)
expected: AugRet 1
but got: AugRet 0
### Failure in: 5
testGoodDefVar (1)
expected: AugRet 12
but got: AugRet 0
### Failure in: 9
Partial path returns none
expected: Right Nothing
but got: Left (AugMatch 0)
### Failure in: 10
Partial path returns none
expected: Right Nothing
but got: Left (AugMatch 0)
### Failure in: 12
Should have gotten localhost
expected: Right (Just "localhost")
but got: Left (AugMatch 0)
### Failure in: 13
Get should return a negative on multiple matches
expected: Left (AugMatch (-1))
but got: Left (AugMatch 0)
### Failure in: 18
testInsertMultiMatch error
expected: AugErrCode {unAugErrCode = 5}
but got: AugErrCode {unAugErrCode = 4}
### Failure in: 26
match count good label
expected: 1
but got: 0
### Failure in: 27
match count good label
expected: 9
but got: 0
### Error in:   29
/home/francis/tmp/augeas-0.3.2/testroot/etc/hosts.augnew: openFile: does
not exist (No such file or directory)
### Error in:   30
/home/francis/tmp/augeas-0.3.2/testroot/etc/hosts:
getSymbolicLinkStatus: does not exist (No such file or directory)
### Failure in: 31
check aug_print
expected: False
but got: True
Cases: 36  Tried: 36  Errors: 2  Failures: 12