[augeas-devel] httpd.conf question

Glenn Buckholz glenn.buckholz at steelthread.com
Tue Apr 26 03:27:08 UTC 2011

Fount it. The Filematch expression is fine. There was an unterminated double
quote which was mucking things up. I didn't see it because httpd was parsing
the files without error so it made it difficult to pinpoint with augeas and
httpd disagreeing. The offending lines were:
  <Files favicon.ico>
    # There is no end quote below, for compatibility with Apache 1.3.
    ErrorDocument 404 "The requested file favicon.ico was not found.
  </Files>

Once it was changed to:

  <Files favicon.ico>
    # There is no end quote below, for compatibility with Apache 1.3.
    ErrorDocument 404 "The requested file favicon.ico was not found."
  </Files>

everything was fine on the augeas front.

 -Glenn