[augeas-devel] problems with Spacevars lens

Jiri Suchomel jsuchome at suse.cz
Wed Aug 10 12:12:48 UTC 2011

Hi!

I'm trying to parse /etc/ldap.conf using ruby bindings. I do not want to parse
other files, so this is my way to do it:

aug = Augeas::open(nil, "", Augeas::NO_MODL_AUTOLOAD)
aug.transform(:lens => "Spacevars.lns", :incl => "/etc/ldap.conf")
aug.load

However, after the load command I find only "Can not find lens Spacevars.lns"
message in /augeas/load/Spacevars/error and no config file can be parsed.

What could be wrong? The lens file is obviously in its directory and when I
start Augeas without NO_MODL_AUTOLOAD flag, I can parse /etc/ldap.conf without
any problem.

I'm using augeas-0.8.1 with openSUSE.

Jiri

--
Jiri Suchomel

SUSE LINUX, s.r.o.                            e-mail: jsuchome at suse.cz
Lihovarská 1060/12                            tel: +420 284 028 960
190 00 Praha 9, Czech Republic                http://www.suse.cz