[augeas-devel] Schema for stunnel configuration

Francis Giraldeau francis.giraldeau at usherbrooke.ca
Sun Aug 21 17:04:37 UTC 2011

On Sun, 2011-08-21 at 13:47 +0100, Oliver Beattie wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I have written a schema for stunnel configuration files, which I've
> made public at https://gist.github.com/1160566
>

> Is this something that could be considered for inclusion in the
> official distribution?

Thanks for this lens. I had to change the name of the main module and
test module. The module's name must match the file name.

    The module Test_stunnelconf must be in a file named
test_stunnelconf.aug

I pushed the lens to the repo with this small change, just renamed the
modules names. Also, I removed trailing white spaces from the end of
lines.

I tested with a default config and it works well. Default include path
seems ok, I checked on Fedora and Debian, both are under /etc/stunnel.

Also, we try to put a documentation header to the lenses to make them a
bit more user friendly. Could it be possible to provide it?

Thanks!

Francis