[augeas-devel] bind's named.conf lense

Mathieu Arnold mat at mat.cc
Tue Jul 5 15:34:27 UTC 2011

Hi,

Today, I needed to parse that file to spit up a nsd config file, so I
started writing a lense for it.

It's by no way finished, but I'm adding things as they come in my config
file, and I'm stuck right now, if I remove the "forwarders { ... };" part,
the test passes, but I can't seem to find a way to get it to work.

https://gist.github.com/1065061

Also, it seems that I can't have eol be silently ignored and I have to put
it in [] which gets me a lot of empty trees in the lense, if someone can
tell me what I did wrong there, I'd love to hear about it :-)

--
Mathieu Arnold