[augeas-devel] span in Java API?

David Lutterkort lutter at redhat.com
Thu Jul 28 21:52:19 UTC 2011

On Tue, 2011-07-26 at 20:39 -0400, Francis Giraldeau wrote:
> Here are the patches. I also did a merge of all those patches and your
> own work. Let me know if you find additional issues. Maybe it should be
> a good idea to bump augeas-java binding version number for this?

I just pushed your roll-up patch as commit 97dc554b in the java-augeas
repo.

If one of you is interested in becoming a committer and/or maintainer of
java-augeas, I'd be very happy. To get commit, apply to the
gitjava-augeas group in FAS[1]

David

[1] https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/group/view/gitjava-augeas