[augeas-devel] Includes in my.cnf

Alex Cruise alex at cluonflux.com
Sat Jul 30 00:35:36 UTC 2011

Hey folks,

I noticed today that MySQL has gained the ability to declaratively include
config files from a ".d" directory, and current Ubuntu Server uses it.  But
AFAICT the Augeas mysql lens, rather than mapping the include directive into
the Augeas namespace, just lists the directory where the included files
typically live.  While this will work, it makes it slightly tricky to detect
that we should be looking in the ".d" directory too.

I guess if there were a way to query which files some particular lens had
found, that would be sufficient.. Hmm. :)

-0xe1a