[augeas-devel] Problem with fai_diskconfig

Francis Giraldeau francis.giraldeau at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 02:16:59 UTC 2011

Here is a little bug that ocured recently:

glob_for_lens                  ... FAIL
  Match: /augeas/load/*[ '/etc/hosts/1/ipaddr' =~ glob(incl) +
regexp('/.*') ]/lens
  Expected: 1 entries
    /augeas/load/Hosts/lens = @Hosts
  Actual: 2 entries
    /augeas/load/Hosts/lens = @Hosts
    /augeas/load/FAI_DiskConfig/lens = @FAI_DiskConfig

It seems the fai_diskconfig lens is matching more than it should? I
tried to figure where this file is located to add explicit incl that
would solve the issue, but I can't find the standard path. As a
temporary fix, I commented the transform. It means the lens needs to be
loaded manually for a specific file. Can we do a better fix?

Have a nice day,

Francis