[augeas-devel] Associating lenses with files in puppet-augeas

How can one reload the lenses in puppet-augeas?   In short, I need to alter a lense's load path and then modify a file, exactly as below but inside a puppet stanza.

$ augtool
augtool> set /augeas/load/MySQL/incl[4] /other/location/my.cnf
augtool> load
augtool> set /files/other/location/my.cnf/target[1]/datadir '/other/db/'
augtool> save

--
Jo Rhett