[augeas-devel] working on lenses for informix

So i'm working on lens for the attached files onconfig and sqlhosts (i'm attaching the standard one provided at initial install).  Several years ago I started this process, and at the time could just never figure out the onconfig so never went onto the sqlhosts.  But now I'm back, and this time I started with the easy one (sqlhosts).  I've attached the lens+test I did for that one.  But I have a "whats better?" question.

With the sqlhosts the optional 5th column (options) is a comma separated list of key=value.  In fstab the options is also a list and can have both single word and k=v pairs.  I'm assuming thats why it does opts as an 'array' with the value as a subentry for the times there is no =v.  Would that be an accurate assumption?

So if It will always be k=v, is doing what I did a recommended way? or would it be better to mimic fstab?

Hopefully I can get onconfig figured out now.. there are so many awesome base lenses now hopefully it will be easier for me than last time.

-greg