[augeas-devel] cobbersettings lense

David Lutterkort lutter at redhat.com
Thu Apr 12 22:57:07 UTC 2012

On Fri, 2012-04-06 at 22:31 +0100, Dominic Cleal wrote:
> Hm, that's a big stumbling block with editing YAML through Augeas.

Are there context-free grammars for YAML ? I have dim memories that YAML
isn't even CF; looking at such a grammar would invalidate that memory.

> Augeas doesn't have a way to copy formatting from one block to another,
> so it can't ensure indentation is identical.

If that's all that's need ed to make editing YAML work, I'd be willing
to look into adding special-purpose primitives for this; though I am not
clear on what exactly they should be.