Re: [augeas-devel] ANNOUNCE python-augeas-0.4.1

On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 22:43, Greg Swift <gregswift gmail com> wrote:

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 21:50, Greg Swift <gregswift gmail com> wrote:
On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 08:18, Greg Swift <gregswift gmail com> wrote:
On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 16:35, Greg Swift <gregswift gmail com> wrote:
While looking into getting python-augeas capable of supporting EPEL it was determined that python-augeas was at a point to provide a new release.  Based on the git logs here are the changes since 0.4.0 (newest to oldest order).

- Updated spec file to accommodate building on RHEL4/5 (Nils Philippsen)
- Allow "None" as value for set() (Roman Rakus)
- Add span API call to match C API (Francis Giraldeau)
- Make unit tests more quieter (Francis Giraldeau)
- Work around RHEL6 on Power segfault issue (Caio Ramão)
- Updated test to ensure that the local augeas.py is used (Alan Pevec)

The location for the downloads has been moved to fedorahosted, however you can still get there from the augeas.net's Download page.

The tarball can be downloaded from:
https://fedorahosted.org/released/python-augeas/python-augeas-0.4.1.tar.gz

I'm going to attempt to get the package into rawhide this weekend, and sometime soon start the process for inclusion in EPEL.

So... rawhide and F16 both have the latest RPM.  I haven't pushed it to bodhi yet to be updated in F16 (tonight probably)

http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=6145

-greg

And we have a release into testing... karma would be nice :)  (also input from anyone that knows how to populate the bodhi template for an update with multiple lines that actually get processed as multiple lines when bodhi web interface displays them, heh)

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/python-augeas-0.4.1-1.fc16

-greg

any chance anyone's given it a shot?  :)

So despite lack of karma, the build system allows this to be pushed to stable after 7 days, and so it has been pushed by me as of 30+ days.