[augeas-devel] Documentation on usage of Augeas python bindings?

Tom Limoncelli tal at whatexit.org
Mon Jan 16 15:39:29 UTC 2012

On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 10:44 PM, Francis Giraldeau
<francis.giraldeau at gmail.com> wrote:
> I would suggest the test file as a source of inspiration in sources of
> python-augeas:

Could you please add this bit of advice to the readme/install doc?  It
took me a while to realize that was the best source of information.

It would be nice if every set of language bindings included the same
6-7 examples; a Rosetta Stone so to speak.  Another way to do this
would be to encourage all language bindings to include a
re-implementation of augtool.  I almost started writing one in Python
when I was learning the API.

Tom

--
http://EverythingSysadmin.com  -- my blog