[augeas-devel] nginx lense

I have been working on a lense to parse nginx configs (attached). It is modeled from the dhclient lense and can parse basic blocks/statements.

The main issue that I'm having is getting it to parse comments correctly within block statements. It could also use some more work parsing more advanced location blocks which are often nested and contain a wide array of characters.

I attached the lense and associated test. I'm struggling with some of these issues so I'd be great if someone was interested in improving it.

Ian

'Like' us on Facebook for exclusive content and other resources on all Barracuda Networks solutions.
Visit http://barracudanetworks.com/facebook