[augeas-devel] Collabograte project

Kartik Subbarao subbarao at computer.org
Wed Mar 7 19:20:41 UTC 2012

I'm making solid use of Augeas as a configuration tool in the open
source Collabograte project that I recently announced:

http://kartiksubbarao.com/announcing-collabograte

Slides 10 and 11 in the presentation highlight the value of using Augeas.

I'd be very interested in hearing any comments, ideas, suggestions, or
questions you might have on this. I want to help Enterprise IT do a
better job of integrating open source into their environments, as well
as improve the collaboration between Enterprise IT and open source
project communities.

Please feel free to respond here, on the Collabograte mailing list, or
email me directly, whichever you prefer.

Thanks,

	-Kartik