[augeas-devel] Extra spaces in lens output

Dominic Cleal dcleal at redhat.com
Fri Mar 9 13:52:10 UTC 2012

On 09/03/12 13:46, Raphaël Pinson wrote:
> Actually, I don't think it's really useful to have a specific lens for
> this file.
>
> Unless you really want a strict syntax check for it. We could very
> well add /etc/selinux/config to the Simplevars lens, which is made for
> this kind of files.

It's actually a Shellvars candidate and should already be visible via
the /etc/sysconfig/selinux symlink:

$ ll /etc/sysconfig/selinux /etc/selinux/config
-rw-r--r--. 1 root root 448 May 13  2010 /etc/selinux/config
lrwxrwxrwx. 1 root root  17 May 13  2010 /etc/sysconfig/selinux ->
../selinux/config

--
Dominic Cleal
Red Hat Consulting