[augeas-devel] ANNOUNCE python-augeas-0.4.1

Greg Swift gregswift at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 03:27:19 UTC 2012

So.... guess what?  I got some time tonight and the EPEL5/6 releases
of python-augeas have been pushed into testing :)

Bodhi for karma:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/python-augeas-0.4.1-1.el5
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/python-augeas-0.4.1-1.el6

koji for the rpms (or your should be able to use the updates-testing repo):
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=6145

enjoy