[augeas-devel] Node.js bindings now exist

Игорь Пашев pashev.igor at gmail.com
Tue May 1 19:41:11 UTC 2012

Hi, all!

I've wrote Augeas bindings for Node.js:

https://github.com/Nexenta/node-augeas

We already use it  inside Nexenta.

Bindings support both synchronous and asynchronous usage.

Some functions are not implemented yet:
aug_to_xml(), aug_print(), aug_srun(), aug_span(), aug_defnode().

Instead of aug_insert() we have insertAfter() and insertBefore().
Instead of aug_match(): nmatch()  - only number of matches, and match().

errorMsg aggregates aug_error_message(), aug_error_minor_message() and
aug_error_details()

Now I'm preparing some documentation, but examples are there.

I also plan some tweaks to the constructors, maybe augeas to JSON :-), etc.