[augeas-devel] Transform strings and store/retrieve resulting trees (take 2)

I revamped the patches I previously posted a little; the biggest change is
in the API: instead of taking the string totransform directly,
resp. returning a string, the strings are now taken from values of tree
nodes. This should make these calls a little more versatile.

A typical interaction now looks like this:

  set /text/in/t1 "192.168.0.1 rtr.example.com foo\n"
  store Hosts.lns /text/in/t1 /text/tree/t1
  set /text/tree/t1/1/alias[last()+1] bar
  .. make more changes ..
  retrieve Hosts.lns /text/in/t1 /text/tree/t1 /text/out/t1
  get /text/out/t1

I also shortened the series a little by squashing some patches together.

David